An Interview with Jeremy Harmer
Jeremy is a leading figure in ELT and a frequent speaker and workshop leader globally – something he still undertakes with enthusiasm! He is a course designer and tutor for the online MATESOL at the New School, New York, and a frequent speaker and tutor at NILE. He is also author for CUP, Pearson and Helbling. Away from the world of language teaching he is a practising musician, singer-songwriter, and performer of the spoken word. jeremyharmer.wordpress.com/
share this article
Jeremy Harmer is the first in our series of weekly interviews with ELT professionals discussing how we are responding to the COVID 19 crisis, and what our industry might look like once the crisis passes. Each month, we will be also be hosting a live panel discussion where you can comment and put questions to the interviewees that we are talking to. Further details about that will be published on our facebook page and through email alerts.
- The Plan Ceibal programme: a long term remote learning platform in state schools in Uruguay
- See also the Plasma screen programme in Ethiopia
- Learn English radio used by British Council in many countries.
- IATEFL organisation home page. The recent online Conference page
- Laura Woodward
- Sandy Millin panel and her blog
- How to teach online courses: